click the image below and listen to the rest of the interview from 2hr 42m 51s
- Workshop from £300
Using an Architect
- Find out the potential of a house before you commit to buy
- What does an architect do?
- Inside the mind of an architect
- How much will it cost?
- Why Use an Architect?
- How long will it take?
- Architects are Signposts
- Do I need Planning Permission?
- Community Infrastructure Levy >
- What next?
- What our clients say
- FAQ for Architects >
- About us
- Housing >
- Student >
- Socially Motivated >
- Heritage Lottery Funded: Lapwing Lane Canopy
- Commercial >
- Leisure and Sports >
- Religious >
- Homes >
MiniGuide to the North West
- Greater Manchester >
- Liverpool >
- Lancashire >
- MiniGuide to Holiday Destinations >
- MiniGuide to the North West >
Press and Awards
- Awards >
- Radio >
- TV >
- Video >
- MEN 18th feb 2015
- Selfbuilder and homemaker
- Lift Off: 14 July 14
- Jewish Telegraph 11th April 2014
- Mancunian Matters: Campaign to save Lapwing Lane Arcade
- Jewish Telegraph 22nd November 2013
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Architects Journal: the Women Issue
- Jewish Telegraph 8 February 2013
- The Accountancy People: Jan 2013
- Place North West: What to expect in 2013
- The Place North West: SPG Guide to Practice
- Jewish Telegraph 16 Dec, 2011
- Jewish Telegraph 18 Nov, 2011
- The Times Bricks and Mortar: from bedsit grunge to a great family home
- Flixton Cricket Club appoints Raynes
- The Place North West: International Womens Day 2011 Survey
- Manchester Evening News: Lisa is the Ace of Space
- The Place North West
- Independent: Queens of Construction
- Manchester Confidential: Where are all the Women?
- Events >
- £50 John Lewis voucher