Please sponsor us for Outreach Community & Residential Services, so we can help them in their work with adults with learning difficulties and/or mental health needs.
- If you want to join us meet at Besses, Aldi car park at 6.30pm or
- at the junction of Ruby Street/Waterside Road, Summerseat at 6.45pm
- The walk lasts around 90 mins
- You will need stout shoes!
- Get sponsorships or give a minimum donation of £5
Outreach has for the past 35 years been successfully providing a range of services supporting adults with a learning disability and/or long term mental health needs, to live an independent life. Our aim is to provide person centred support to people living either in their own homes or within our residential services.
Visit Outreach's new website